Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thoughts on today

Lifted again today. Chest and biceps. Bad DOMS big-times in my shoulders and lats (what did I do to recruit the lats, I wonder? rear delt raises?). Warmup/stretching hurt like a mofo but felt better afterwards.

Noticed a funny little click in my left shoulder during DB BPs and incline bar BPs. Decided to limit ROM a bit to keep from agitating it too badly. Curls hurt in my left shoulder a little too.

More energy today, from eating more before working out. Still a tough diet. I'd freaking kill for some hot, salty french fries right now. Pork tenderloin, Italian-seasoned kidney beans, and cauliflower for dinner was good, though. Not rice/tater/pasta good, but good nonetheless.

Legs tomorrow. Gonna increase my pre-workout carb intake just a touch more since it's a bigger lift. Classes start tomorrow, too, and depending on my financial aid status (how sad is it I won't know until the day classes start?) I'll be taking between 6-12 hours. Definitely ACCT 2102 (Principles of Managerial Accounting) and ITEC 2201 (Business Info Apps) and possibly MGMT 3141 (Principles of Management) and ECON 2106 (Principles of Microeconomics). Looking forward to that.

No comments: